Please click here
to see our state resource Guide.
- MDCH: Michigan Genetic Counseling Services
- Counseling Services - Michigan
What is expected of me before and during a genetics visit? • Collect and share information about your family and health history • Try to obtain medical records on ...
- U of M- Huntington’s Disease Genetic Test
- Huntington's Disease Genetic Test | Michigan Medicine
What Is the Test? If you have a family member who has Huntington's disease, their blood usually is tested first to identify the changed gene that might run in your ...
- HDSA Genetic Testing/Family Planning/Prenatal Testing
- Genetic Testing & Family Planning / Prenatal Testing
Huntington’s disease is a family disease. Though everyone is born with the huntingtin gene, the disease is caused by an abnormal copy of the gene that is passed ...
- HDSA Genetic Testing Protocol
- Genetic testing for Huntington’s Disease
GENETIC TESTING PROTOCOL FOR HUNTINGTON’S DISEASE You can obtain a copy of the ^Genetic Testing Protocol for Huntingtons Disease by emailing HDSA at hdsainfo@hdsa ...
Planning an HD-free family with IVF/PGD: Yes, you can stop Huntington's Disease in the future generations of your family! With the help of skilled medical ...
- Nationwide Reproductive Genetics Institute
- Stanford Hopes Family Planning
Family Planning The decision to have a family comes with a great deal of responsibility, and many important choices. For people with Huntington’s disease (HD), one ...